[ISLMA-Share] Thanksgiving books that are PC

Tue Nov 1 11:57:50 CDT 2016

Thanks this very helpful

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Alisha Potter
Washington Library
apotter at d75.org

--
This e-mail may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  Please note that