[ISLMA-Share] Easy Bib and MLA8

Tue Nov 1 13:08:58 CDT 2016

Great question, and responses very good so far. Just curious, if anyone has created a new quick MLA 8 Guide/Handout for students. I had a really great one, but needs updating now. We try to do our best to steer away from EasyBib because its hard to get students to check the output of the citation, and he autocite almost always omits some important piece. Thanks!

Staci Thompson

>>> Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> 11/1/2016 12:40 PM >>>
Dear All,
I am just trying to get up to speed with MLA 8, and I am finding that
EasyBib seems to have some errors for the new format unless I am not
correct. Doesn't the date accessed have to be included on websites?
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission.