[ISLMA-Share] Turnitin / Master Classes

Tue Nov 1 13:50:16 CDT 2016

I have a question regarding Turnitin and Master Classes. I have a teacher
who has a class she created as a regular class and wants to convert it to a
Master Class so another Humanities teacher can join/see papers, etc.

Under settings it gives her the option to convert it to a Master Class.
When she does this however, it makes a "section" and doesn't allow the
second teacher to see the work in the section.

Here's what she sent me: "We tried to do the master class just now and it's
not working.  It's creating another section where he can't see the
assignments they've done."

Is this just happening because she didn't make it a Master Class to begin
with or is there a way to bypass it? Is there another step we need to do?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

--
*Kari Stevenson*, *MLIS*