[ISLMA-Share] book reviews in Destiny? esp. Destiny Discover?

Sun Nov 6 18:46:55 CST 2016

Hello awesome colleagues,

Do any of you have students review books in Destiny?

Is there a way to do book reviews via the Destiny Discover app? (The only
way I've figured out to add reviews is through the "classic" version of
Destiny).

Is there a way to have student generated book reviews show up in Destiny
Discover? (I have not been able to see them in Discover after adding them
in through "classic").

I'd rather have students do their reviews through the DD app rather than
follow these convoluted steps
<https://www.bcps.org/digitallearning/librarymedia/Directions-%20Destiny%20Book%20Reviews.pdf>

I asked these questions of our Follett rep when I saw him at ISLMA Friday
and he's going to get back to me with input from his colleagues. But I
thought asking all of you might be more expedient!

Thank you!

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Library Media Center <http://www.op97.org/julian/mediacenter/index.cfm>
Percy Julian Middle School

“Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.”
-John Green