[ISLMA-Share] reviews in Destiny? esp. in Destiny Discover app?

Sun Nov 6 19:48:02 CST 2016

Hello awesome colleagues,

Do any of you have students review books in Destiny?

Is there a way to do book reviews via the Destiny Discover app? (The only
way I've figured out to add reviews is through the "classic" version of
Destiny).

Is there a way to have student generated book reviews show up in Destiny
Discover? (I have not been able to see them in Discover after adding them
in through "classic").

I asked these questions of Tony when I saw him at ISLMA Friday and he's
going to get back to me with input from his colleagues. But I thought
asking all of you might be more expedient!

Thank you!

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Library Media Center <http://www.op97.org/julian/mediacenter/index.cfm>
Percy Julian Middle School

“Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.”
-John Green