[ISLMA-Share] List of Books Read in High School

Tue Nov 8 12:08:51 CST 2016

All,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for information about titles read in high schools in classes other than English. It is quite an impressive list. Even though I posted this yesterday, I had a second request to post the google.doc link to the list of all the titles you shared.

The list is divided by subject. If there was a specific project related to the shared titles, it was noted. Many of the titles are read in either lit circles or as summer reading for these disciplines. If you want more information, I may be able to direct you to the school that reads the title.

https://goo.gl/3M3zf8

Using this list, I have already approached both my driver's ed teacher and consumer ed teacher about adding titles or portion of books to their curriculum for next year, and they were open to suggestions.

Hope you have the same success!

Gretchen Zaitzeff
University High School
Normal, IL