[ISLMA-Share] Readers' Choice Book Award Grant

Tue Nov 8 15:08:29 CST 2016

You have to be registered for the book award for which you are applying.
Since this grant is for private schools and public libraries that also do
the book award programs, being an ISLMA member is not a requirement.
check out the FAQs.   Dave Little LBSS Endowment secretary/treasurer

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I know the due date for this grant is not until April 30th, but I do have
> a question.  Does one have to be an ISLMA member to apply for this grant?
> It is clear that the Read for Information Grant is for ISLMA members only,
> but the Readers' Choice Book Award Grant does not specify that I can find.
>
> Rebecca Leslie
> Richland County Middle School
> Teacher-Librarian/Student Leadership Council sponsor

David Little
Box 442
Astoria, IL  61501