[ISLMA-Share] Cataloging and Z Sources

Wed Nov 9 09:42:21 CST 2016

Often Scholastic uses its own ISBN's so they don't match anything "real."
Try typing the ISBN as printed on the verso page. If all else fails do an
it's the EXACT copy listed.)

Leah Krippner
Librarian, Harlem High School
I am currently reading *I'll Give You the Sun* by Jandy Nelson

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to catalog a ton of books from our Scholastic book fair and my
> Z Sources are failing me. Things that should pop up right away (ex: Rick
> Riordan books) aren't. I'm wondering if I need to update them and add new
> sources. Anyone have suggestions of great sources?
>
> Thanks in advanced!
> *Elena*
> Lincolnwood School District 74
> Rutledge Hall
> 6850 E Prairie Rd
> Lincolnwood, IL 60712
> (847) 675-8236

This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
District 122.