[ISLMA-Share] Suggestion for book club

Wed Nov 9 10:06:40 CST 2016

The first one that comes to mind is "City of Ember".

Betty Klein
Avery Coonley School
Downers Grove, IL  60515
kleibet at averycoonley.org
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 9:51 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Suggestion for book club

Dear All,
I am looking for a book like Among the Hidden that is dystopia-like but without the violence like The Hunger Games to The Compound.  I have a group of sixth graders who want something similar, but I have some very conservative parents.

Any suggestions?
Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL