[ISLMA-Share] Suggestion for book club

Wed Nov 9 10:46:44 CST 2016

Whomever was adding dystopias to this list may not have read the initial post that this list is for conservative 6th graders.  The Handmaid’s Tale would not be appropriate for that age group.

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524