[ISLMA-Share] Bible Stories in school library?

Thu Nov 10 08:29:56 CST 2016

I would only add that if you include bible stories in your library, you
look for age-appropriate stories from other major religions.  One example
is *Raisel's Riddle* by Erica Silverman and Susan Gaber.  It's a picture
book about the Jewish holiday of Purim that has a Cinderella motif and a
great message.

John Moranski

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 7:47 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library