[ISLMA-Share] Standards for Maker Space

Sun Nov 13 17:07:17 CST 2016

Hello -

Im looking for specific standards (im 6 -8) in any form, ELA, MATH, NGSS, or ISAIL that could be used to support my Maker Faire Night that I am hosting this week.

I realize that most could swing that way, but wondering if anyone uses a particular one.

Thanks

Amy Stefanski
District Librarian
Dunlap School District
Media and Book Club Sponsor
astefanski at dunlapcusd.net<mailto:astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>
@LibranSki    @AmyNSTEM

Disclaimer: Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by Internet e-mail. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer on which it exists.