[ISLMA-Share] Movie Licensing

Mon Nov 14 11:27:20 CST 2016

We use MovieLicensing for the District, (any outside PTA activities are covered also.)

Have a great day,
Michelle

Michelle Fiorini
Library Media Center Director
Benjamin Middle School
LMC HomePage: http://bms-bsd25-il.schoolloop.com/lmc

 From:   Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 To:   <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 Sent:   11/14/2016 11:02 AM
 Subject:   [ISLMA-Share] Movie Licensing

Hi,
Does anyone have an annual license for showing movies? We are thinking of offering a movie for a PBIS incentive but want to make sure we are covered for copyright. I was looking into Criterion Pictures for a license (both single-use and annual). Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Carrie DeForest
National Board Certified Teacher
Roselle District 12 Library Media Director
Spring Hills Elementary School
Roselle Middle School

>>> Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> 11/14/2016 9:53 AM >>>

I feel like TodaysMeet might fit your needs.

Good luck!

-Erica Drumm
York High School
edrumm at elmhurst205.org