[ISLMA-Share] Newly Renovated Library Spaces

Tue Nov 15 15:15:32 CST 2016

Good afternoon,

My school district is considering the possibility of renovating its
district libraries, and they have very generously asked for the Librarians'
input in designing the new space. We would love to visit some local
Chicago-area schools that have recently gone through the renovation process
and pick your brains about what worked and what you might do differently
now that you are living in your new space.

There would be three or four of us visiting potential schools. We are
located in Cicero, IL so schools in the Chicago and Suburban area would be
very easy to visit.

Thank you in advance!

Sarah Lorraine