[ISLMA-Share] Newly Renovated Library Spaces

Wed Nov 16 10:17:46 CST 2016

Hi!
We renovated our library this summer and included a makerspace. We are a K-2 building. Happy to show you around. We are in Glencoe in the northern suburbs.
Email me off the list serve if you are interested.
Julia

eidelmaj at glencoeschools.org

Julia Eidelman
South School CLC
(847) 835-6445

From: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
To: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:15:32 PM
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Newly Renovated Library Spaces

Good afternoon,
My school district is considering the possibility of renovating its district libraries, and they have very generously asked for the Librarians' input in designing the new space. We would love to visit some local Chicago-area schools that have recently gone through the renovation process and pick your brains about what worked and what you might do differently now that you are living in your new space.

There would be three or four of us visiting potential schools. We are located in Cicero, IL so schools in the Chicago and Suburban area would be very easy to visit.

Thank you in advance!

Sarah Lorraine

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info

This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe School District. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.