[ISLMA-Share] Signing in/out to the library

Wed Nov 16 13:30:59 CST 2016

We use an access database that one of our network computer guys rigged to
import daily into Powerschool.  So the next day, when teachers access their
attendance through PowerSchool, they see a code that shows students checked
into the library.  The database timestamps each entry into the IMC.

*Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
*Oak Forest High School IMC*
*charris at bhsd228.com <charris at bhsd228.com>*

Currently reading:
[image: Product Details]

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library