[ISLMA-Share] What is this book?

Thu Nov 17 09:00:18 CST 2016

Ship Breaker?

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a student who ask me the title of a book and I can't seem to figure
> it out.
> "It is a deep sea diver who dives down and finds a girl with lots of rings
> and when he goes to take the rings her eyes pop open."
>
> Ring a bell?????
>

> --
> *Kelly Cook*
> Library Media Director
> Rotolo Middle School
> Batavia, Illinois 60510
> 630-937-8707
> kelly.cook at bps101.net
>

> Currently Reading: *Paper Cowboy* by Kristine Levine

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181