[ISLMA-Share] Book Fairs for Junior High

Thu Nov 17 10:06:24 CST 2016

When I had a junior high book fair with Scholastic, they were pretty good
about sending me as many age-appropriate titles as they could.  I took some
time on the phone, but I usually got what I needed.  I've heard good things
about Anderson's fairs, I don't think they hold them this far from the
Chicago area.  If you find out that they do, I'd love to hear about it.

John Moranski
Librarian
Springfield High School

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library