[ISLMA-Share] Setting up new library software

Tue Nov 22 09:44:05 CST 2016

In the very near future our school district will be converting to Destiny
library software. We have 2 physical locations - one for PreK to 4th and
another for 5th to 8th grades.This will be a HUGE technology leap for the
district. The elementary school is still handwriting their names on white
check out cards.

The elementary school has about 300 students and 5000 books. The middle
school has about 240 students and 6000 books.

I've been here 2+ years and inherited the current system. I've never set up
one from scratch. I'm sure I'll feel better once I have some Destiny
material in my hands so I can start planning but I'd love to hear any
suggestions you have.

--
Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk