[ISLMA-Share] Setting up new library software

Tue Nov 22 10:39:25 CST 2016

The support staff at Follett are fantastic.  You will have a lot of work
ahead of you - but it will be worth it!

Karen

Librarian at
Marian Central Catholic H.S.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library