[ISLMA-Share] Sample School Library Websites

Mon Nov 28 13:23:24 CST 2016

Hello, all!
I'm looking for some good examples of school library websites to share with
my students (prospective librarians in the ISU program) in class tonight.
If you have a website that you are proud of, please send me the URL!  I'm
interested in websites that you, as the librarian have designed as well as
those that may use a building/district template.  I know there are some
good examples out there of both!  If you send me your URL, please also let
me know what web site creation tool you used (Wix, Weebly, etc) or if you
used a template provided by your district.

Please send me the links off list at anitabeaman at gmail.com.  I'll compile a
list to share if others are interested in the results!

Thanks,
Anita

--
"There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so important,
as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge