[ISLMA-Share] Sample School Library Websites

Mon Nov 28 15:54:07 CST 2016

Our district went to Google Sites over the summer.  We are continually
making changes, and it is a total work in progress.  Here is where my
school is now:  https://sites.google.com/a/d118.org/ccs/

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> You can probably use mine for both good and bad!
> https://sites.google.com/a/bv119.net/librarysandbox/
>

> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hello, all!
>> I'm looking for some good examples of school library websites to share
>> with my students (prospective librarians in the ISU program) in class
>> tonight.  If you have a website that you are proud of, please send me the
>> URL!  I'm interested in websites that you, as the librarian have designed
>> as well as those that may use a building/district template.  I know there
>> are some good examples out there of both!  If you send me your URL, please
>> also let me know what web site creation tool you used (Wix, Weebly, etc) or
>> if you used a template provided by your district.
>>
>> Please send me the links off list at anitabeaman at gmail.com.  I'll
>> compile a list to share if others are interested in the results!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anita
>>
>> --
>> "There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence so
>> important, as living within your means."--Calvin Coolidge

> Krystina Kelley
> District Librarian
> Belle Valley School District
> Belleville, IL
> 618-236-2004
> kelleykl at bv119.net

Amy Sanecki
Librarian
Cotton Creek School
545 Newport
Island Lake, IL   60042
847-526-4700 ext: 3406

--

*This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the