[ISLMA-Share] Nov 11

Mon Oct 3 14:14:23 CDT 2016

District 140 schools will be in session. We do an amazing district wide
Veterans' Day program in the morning. Last year we had a former student who
is a Navy Seal as the main speaker. This year another former student who is
a Green Beret will speak. Lots of patriotic music performed, readings from
grade school students. It's pretty emotional. It's also streamed live.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Yes!
>
> Leah Krippner
> Librarian, Harlem High School
> I am currently reading *Scavenger Zoid* by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
>
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Taking a poll...
>>
>> If your students are off school on Friday Nov 11th, please respond yes!
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>> Amy Hamernick
>> Teacher Librarian
>> Century Jr. High
>> @AhamernickCJH
>> #CenturyWildcats
>>

>> "If we always do what we've always done,
>> we will get what we've always got."
>> ~Adam Urbanski~

> This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
> District 122.

"This message and any attachment constitute a PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL
communication and may contain legally privileged information.  Do not share
any information from this communication with any one unless you have
received permission from the sender.  If you are not the intended
recipient, further distribution or use of these items is prohibited.  In
that case, do not read, copy or use the information contained herein or
disclose it to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system."