[ISLMA-Share] Reorganizing for grade level centers

Tue Oct 4 08:17:50 CDT 2016

I would be interested in what others have to say about this, also. We have
the possibility of moving from three K-8 schools to one 5-8 building and
two K-4 buildings. Big change! Any insight would be very helpful!

Thank you!

--
*Jennifer Shugrue*
*Sheridan Grade School Library*

This transmission is restricted for use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error,
please notify the original sender by reply email, delete this transmission
and related contents from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this
transmission. Thank you. Serena Community Unit School District 2, Serena, IL

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library