[ISLMA-Share] Issues with list!

Tue Oct 4 08:38:33 CDT 2016

In order to see the entire thread, you need to be sure your "Conversation
View" is "ON".  In your Google Mail, go to Settings (the little wheel
looking icon on the top right), in General, go to Conversation View and be
sure it is On.  That will keep everything together in the same email/thread.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I haven't seen anything change on my end from the list, but check your
> webmail/mail client settings for an option to toggle conversation view.  It
> sounds like that is what you're looking for.
>

> --
> John Casey
> Library Lab Manager
> Glenbrook South High School
> 4000 W. Lake Ave.
> Glenview, IL 60026
> (847) 486-4944
>
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else having trouble with their list postings all showing up as
>> individual posts as opposed to together in a thread?  As of 3 days ago my
>> ISLMA emails are all separate emails.  I suddenly found 12 emails with the
>> same subject line and realized they are part of the same thread.  Did I
>> mess something up on my end, or is this happening to other people.  (Sorry
>> if this has been addressed previously.  I've been gone for 3 days.)
>> Connie
>>

>> Connie Workman
>> VIT CUSD #2
>> Table Grove, IL  61482
>> cworkman at vit2.org
>> (309) 758-5138

Teri Mikieta
Educational Services Department Assistant
CUSD 200
130 W Park Ave.
Wheaton IL 60189
630-933-7254 - Direct Line
630-682-2442 - Fax
Teri.Mikieta at cusd200.org

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,