[ISLMA-Share] Creating a Kit in Desting

Tue Oct 4 09:02:01 CDT 2016

Using the MARC editor when you are in cataloging will give you a kit choice under the material type .

Betty Klein
Librarian
Avery Coonley School
Downers Grove, IL 60515
kleibet at averycoonley.org

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:52 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Creating a Kit in Desting

I have 2 books I'd like to catalog together in a book bag, so I'm just scanning the barcode on the book bag to check out to students (instead of each barcode of each book inside the bag).  I'm assuming this is called a kit?  Does anyone know how to create one of these in Destiny?

Thanks!

--
Joy Yerly
Librarian

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are private communications and contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy or forward this email.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.