[ISLMA-Share] emailing overdue notices with Destiny

Wed Oct 5 08:18:49 CDT 2016

Kelly
If their email is in the students profile - you set it up through the
overdue notice creator -
Reports >patron reports > Checkouts and fines>
On the first page choose format notices and on the third page distribute
via email

best wishes
Catie Magierski
Bryan Middle School

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library