[ISLMA-Share] emailing overdue notices with Destiny

Wed Oct 5 09:08:04 CDT 2016

We enter the student emails into email field 1.  I would imagine it would
be the same for parent emails.  When we were testing it last year, we had
some issues sending emails outside of our district from Destiny. Our tech
department had to do something on their end to allow the emails out.

Andrea Perrin
Woodland Middle School
Gurnee, Il.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Can anyone advise how I set up Destiny to e-mail overdue notices to
> parents?  Thanks!
>
> --
> Kelly Baumgartner
> Librarian
> Rockton Grade School
> Whitman Post Elementary
> baumk at rockton140.org
> "Be kinder than necessary.  Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
> battle"
>
> Confidentiality Notice
> If the information in this email relates to an individual or student, it
> may be private data under state or federal privacy laws. This individual
> private data should not be reviewed, distributed or copied by any person
> other than the intended recipient(s), unless otherwise permitted under law.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in
> error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from
> your system. Thank you for your compliance.

*Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire -
William Butler Yeats *
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&feature=youtu.be
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&feature=youtu.be>*