[ISLMA-Share] 'escape room' library lesson

Wed Oct 5 14:13:01 CDT 2016

At a teacher’s request, we’ve ordered one of these kits.  It has not arrived yet, so I don’t know if this is something wonderful or not, but it may be a start.

http://www.breakoutedu.com/welcome

Best,

Deb

Deborah Althoff Will
IMC Coordinator
Zion-Benton Township High School
3901 W. 21st Street
Zion, IL 60031
847-731-9475
willd at zbths.org<mailto:willd at zbths.org>

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:48 PM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] 'escape room' library lesson

Anyone done a lesson in your library that's like an 'escape room' where people have to solve clues to 'get out'?  A Biology teacher here wants to try this second semester as a way to recap the first semester's content and while i've recently become aware of the escape room phenomena, i'm still not sure how to proceed.  I'd be open to any suggestions in other words!  Thanks!
--
Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

"Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown