[ISLMA-Share] 'escape room' library lesson

Wed Oct 5 15:18:11 CDT 2016

You might share this website with him.
http://www.breakoutedu.com/
It gives you directions for how to make your own break out box (or you can
order one). There also lesson plans on the site. There is a breakout
session at conference this year all about it!

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Anyone done a lesson in your library that's like an 'escape room' where
> people have to solve clues to 'get out'?  A Biology teacher here wants to
> try this second semester as a way to recap the first semester's content and
> while i've recently become aware of the escape room phenomena, i'm still
> not sure how to proceed.  I'd be open to any suggestions in other words!
> Thanks!
> --
> Chuck Atteberry
> Roanoke-Benson High School
>
> "Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown

Krystina Kelley
District Librarian
Belle Valley School District
Belleville, IL