[ISLMA-Share] Conference Thursday Seminars

Fri Oct 7 06:28:00 CDT 2016

Have you signed up for our Thursday half day sessions?  Don’t wait another minute because our sessions are filling up fast.  You can sign up for a session on Best Books for Middle School, Social Studies in the LMC, Sharpen Your Formative Assessment Tool, Best Books for High School, Bringing Breakout EDU to the Library, What’s New in Children’s Literature in Pre-K to 5, and many more.  Which one will you take?

Important Dates to Remember: October 12th is the last day to book your hotel room at the special conference rate.  You can book your hotel room online at Tinley Park Convention Center Holiday Inn.  Use the ISLMA conference code ISL.  October 21st is the last day to register for conference online for the regular rate.  October 21st is also the last day to register your students for Saturday’s YA Day.

You can find all conference information at: http://www.islma.org/conference16.htm.
-Conference Publicity