[ISLMA-Share] Needs Assessment

Tue Oct 11 13:01:56 CDT 2016

I would like this as well.

Thank you.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I am also interested in this.  Could you please send this to me as well?
> Thanks!
>
> *Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
> *Oak Forest High School*
> *charris at bhsd228.com <charris at bhsd228.com>*
>

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>

>> Im looking for example needs assessments for the library at all three
>> levels – High, Middle and Elementary. Does anyone do this? And is willing
>> to share their questions? My libraries need a rehab, but I need data before
>> I continue. Possible community one for parents?
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Amy Stefanski
>>
>> District Librarian
>> Dunlap School District
>>
>> Media and Book Club Sponsor
>>
>> astefanski at dunlapcusd.net
>>
>> @LibranSki    @AmyNSTEM

*Denyse Eagleson*
English Teacher, Librarian, Cross Country Coach
Richland County High School
Olney, Il 62450
DEagleson at rccu1.net

"I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our
society than any other single profession.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>"
John Wooden
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnwooden447009.html>