[ISLMA-Share] 'escape room' library lesson

Wed Oct 12 08:44:51 CDT 2016

Ann,

How did things go?  Feel free to send any feedback my way or it looks like
others would here would like to know more about these kinds of lessons
too.  Thanks!

Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library