[ISLMA-Share] Spine Label Maker

Thu Oct 13 13:27:01 CDT 2016

I use a Dymo Label Maker too and with the exception of an occasional jam
(i've decided to not tear off the paper after i'm done each time and that's
helped), it's been good.  I have enough room on the 1" labels that I use
for spine labels to even add the series and # in the series.

Chuck Atteberry

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> I also use Demco and print directly from Destiny.
>

> Betty Klein
>
> Librarian
>
> Avery Coonley School
>
> Downers Grove, IL 60515
>
> kleibet at averycoonley.org

Chuck Atteberry
Roanoke-Benson High School

"Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown