[ISLMA-Share] Author Visit Opportunity - James M. Deem coming to Illinois in February

Thu Oct 13 21:28:19 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I've been working with James M. Deem to bring him to speak and do some
writing workshops at my school in February. We've had him several times at
my school. He's done a great job and been well received every time. The
teachers requested that we try to bring him to Highland again this year.

He's an engaging presenter, great to work with, and wonderful with students
and staff. You can find his website at http://www.jamesmdeem.com/.

Mr. Deem has asked me to put the word out that he'll be booking for visits
in Illinois. He is available 2/13 - 2/17 and 2/23 - 2/24. His
honorarium is $600
for each day, with no extra travel charges.
You can contact him at jamesmdeem at gmail.com.

Let me know if you need any additional information.
Best,
Erin

--
Erin Wyatt, Ph.D.