[ISLMA-Share] Fwd: Money Flashcards

Fri Oct 14 10:26:37 CDT 2016

Good morning - Received this email from one of my teachers this morning.
 if you or your staff has anything to share please email those ideas to
mrichars at dieterich.k12.il.us. Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend.

Subject: Money Flashcards

Hello!  I have been looking online at different websites and I can't find
exactly what I am looking for. I was wondering if anybody has some type of
flashcard activity that deals with money (making change, counting change
and bills, things like that), they would let me borrow.  I am also open for
websites or fun activities!  Thanks for your help!
Ashley

--

*Mary Richars*

Librarian/Teacher

Dieterich CU #30

Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one. Neil Gaiman