[ISLMA-Share] Book Help

Fri Oct 14 13:08:21 CDT 2016

I have a student that is looking for a book, and all he has is a very vague
description of the book.  I figured if anyone could help me, it would be
this group.

 The student says the book is about a stained glass window that shows a man
when the light hits it.

Thoughts?

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239