[ISLMA-Share] Author visit with Don Calame! Interested??

Fri Oct 14 14:20:57 CDT 2016

Hello!

Don Calame, author of Swim the Fly, a past Abe Nominee, is coming to my
school to talk to my 8th graders the week of February 6th.

He would like to fit in a few more visits if possible and this way we can
share his travel expenses.

He is $500 a session, up to 4 a day.
He can do half days as well as full.

I am handling most of his scheduling for this week as I already have some
schools interested in him and we are trying to make it work for everyone
interested.

If you would like to have him come, please feel free to email me and we can
hopefully work something out together!

Thanks!

Mariela Siegert
School Librarian