[ISLMA-Share] Technology Books

Mon Oct 17 14:07:51 CDT 2016

Middle School Titles:

Eye of Minds series
Bar Code Tattoo
Divergent series
Out of My Mind
Attack of the Vampire Weenies

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a teacher who is working on her doctorate, and she needs to read
> about 20 young adult books containing technology.  The books can be both
> fiction and nonfiction.  I have given her the few we had in the library.
> Can anyone recommend titles of great books involving any sort of technology?
>
> She would really appreciate all the help she can get.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie
>
> --
> *Stephanie Flott*
>
> Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
> 801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
> Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
> 815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239

*"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the
shouldn'ts, the impossibles,  the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then
listen close to me...Anything can happen, child, anything can be." Shel
Silverstein*