[ISLMA-Share] Technology Books

Mon Oct 17 14:13:12 CDT 2016

Fiction:

Unwind by Neal Shusterman (organ transplants)
Brain Jack by Brian Falkner (computer/brain connection)
BZRK by Michael Grant (nanotechnology)
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (surveillance)
Pirate Cinema by Cory Doctorow (internet security/copyright)
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (gaming/virtual reality)
Dragons vs. Drones by Wesley King (drones in fantasy world)
Cure for the Common Universe by Christian McKay Heidicker (gaming)
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow (A.I.)
Need by Joelle Charbonneau (internet)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (cyborgs)
Dirt Bikes, Drones,and Other Ways to Fly by Conrad Wesselhoeft (drones realistic fiction)
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner (gaming/virtual reality)
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody (social media)
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (drones sci-fi)
Dangerous by Shannon Hale (space travel)

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524