[ISLMA-Share] Copyright question

Mon Oct 17 14:49:13 CDT 2016

I would suggest contacting the publisher for permission.  I have always been granted permission for a reasonable school use request.

Marcia Brandt

Emeritus Director of K-8 Library Media Services

Herscher CUSD#2

501 North Main, Herscher, IL  60941

brandtm at hcusd2.org<mailto:brandtm at hcusd2.org>

Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one.
-Neil Gaiman

Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.
-Anne Herbert

What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.
-Harold Howe