[ISLMA-Share] Class DoJo

Tue Oct 18 09:54:31 CDT 2016

Actually some teachers label their +/- points with their name. For me in LMC I label them “LMC not respectful” so they know it occurred in LMC and not somewhere else. That is what I recommend.

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:48 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Class DoJo

The teachers can share the class with other teachers, though you won't be able to tell who is awarding the points. One nice feature is that parents can also get connected and they can message individual teachers with concerns or questions and vice versa.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu<mailto:akim6 at cps.edu>

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                                                                                               -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads<http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>!