[ISLMA-Share] Book vendors

Wed Oct 19 14:09:29 CDT 2016

I have been hugely happy with Ingram - their site is user friendly and the
few times I've had questions, their customer services has been great. And
wonderful discounts!

-Monica
Librarian
Lake Forest High School
Lake Forest, IL

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have ordered from Ingram in ALL of my different types of library
> positions!  I highly recommend them.  Good discounts, great service.
> Connie
>
> Connie Workman
> VIT CUSD #2
> Table Grove, IL  61482
> cworkman at vit2.org
> (309) 758-5138
>

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Barbra,
>>
>> While I was still working, I ordered from Ingram many times and was
>> always pleased with the service, quality of books and price (all before
>> 2002). In more recent years the LBSS Fund group has ordered from Ingram
>> many times and also been pleased with the service.
>>
>> Kay Maynard
>> Retired from Canton High School
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
>> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone purchased books from Ingram? Is so, would you recommend them?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Barbra Miller
>>> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
>>> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

>>> This electronic message (and any associated file
>>> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
>>> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
>>> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
>>> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
>>> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
>>> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
>>> by e-mail.

Monica L. Fumarolo
B.A. - English, Secondary School Teaching
M.S. - Library and Information Science