[ISLMA-Share] Point of View books for Middle Schoolers

Wed Oct 19 14:40:30 CDT 2016

Salt to the Sea and We Are All Made of Molecules are super popular here, alongside Legend :)

On Oct 19, 2016, at 2:09 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Hello all,
I have a 7th grade boy who LOVES books with different chapters written in different character voices or points of view.  Some he's read are Flipped, Legend, Six of Crows, and No More Dead Dogs.  Can you help give him some more ideas of books like these?  Thank you!!!

--
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles,  the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...Anything can happen, child, anything can be." Shel Silverstein

19/10/2016
Disclaimer: This email message is intended only for islma at list.railslibraries.info
and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply
email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility
of the recipient.