[ISLMA-Share] view history in Destiny

Wed Oct 19 15:01:35 CDT 2016

It could be that your privacy settings have been set to not allow people to
view patrons' histories. Check with your Destiny administrator.

*Mr. Tim Yoder*

Librarian
Harvard Junior High School
1301 North Garfield Street
Harvard, IL 60033
815-943-6466 ext.2337
Fax 815-943-8521

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library