[ISLMA-Share] view history in Destiny

Thu Oct 20 08:18:46 CDT 2016

If you just need to see who had it last, click copies, and then the copy
status (usually available if you have it in hand). You should then seen the
screen that shows who has it now on the left (blank in all likelihood) and
who had it before that on the right half of the screen.

If somebody double checked it in, however, you got nothing.

Leah Krippner
Librarian, Harlem High School
I am currently reading *I'll Give You the Sun* by Jandy Nelson

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:00 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Thank you, that is probably it.
>
> *Peace,*
>
> *Coni Stracner Teacher Librarian @SMS *
> *​*
> *​I am reading: ​I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore​*
> *I just finished reading: *
> *​*
> *All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr​*
> *​*
> *I am listening to: ​​A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole*
> *Ask me about these books!*
>
> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0> *
>
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> It could be that your privacy settings have been set to not allow people
>> to view patrons' histories. Check with your Destiny administrator.
>>
>> *Mr. Tim Yoder*
>>
>> Librarian
>> Harvard Junior High School
>> 1301 North Garfield Street
>> Harvard, IL 60033
>> 815-943-6466 ext.2337
>> Fax 815-943-8521
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
>> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Could I get your expert help with this? I am trying to see past the
>>> "Previous Checkout" In Destiny in "help" it says to "View History" but I
>>> only have that choice on Patrons for fines.  Is there a way to check who
>>> had a book before the "Previous Checkout"?  I currently have Destiny
>>> version 11.0.4
>>> *Peace,*
>>>
>>> *Coni Stracner Teacher Librarian @SMS *
>>> *​*
>>> *​I am reading: ​I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore​*
>>> *I just finished reading: *
>>> *​*
>>> *All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr​*
>>> *​*
>>> *I am listening to: ​​A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole*
>>> *Ask me about these books!*
>>>
>>> *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_dy8wzZuE&authuser=0> *
>>>
>>> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
>>> transmission is confidential information which may contain information that
>>> is privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
>>> individual or entity named above. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail
>>> or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other
>>> person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
>>> hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any
>>> action in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is strictly
>>> prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please
>>> return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although
>>> we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee
> [...]

This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
District 122.