[ISLMA-Share] Deadline

Thu Oct 20 10:27:55 CDT 2016

Tomorrow, October 21st,  is the deadline for regular registration for the
ISLMA Fall Conference.   After tomorrow you will have to pay the on-site
registration fees that are significantly higher.   You can register online
with a purchase order or credit credit.  If you use a purchase order we
will accept payment after the deadline.

Have you already registered and forgotten to indicate if you are attending
the meals included in the registration fees -- Friday breakfast, Friday
lunch and Saturday breakfast.   If you want these meals please contact me
as soon as possible.  We want to make sure that our meal counts are
correct.   You can also add the banquet and Author Luncheon for the
additional fees.    You can contact me at registrar at gmail.com.

See you at conference
Caroline Campbell
ISLMA Registrar