[ISLMA-Share] Twitter Qs

Fri Oct 21 09:01:01 CDT 2016

I’m @LibraryRaiders
Our Twitter feed is pretty new, so I’m feeling things out, but I like following the authors- like Neil Gaiman, Rainbow Rowell, Ryan North, etc.  The ones who write comics are particularly amusing.
I love #FolkloreThursday the most, but usually I just go with whatever’s trending and find a book that corresponds.  For example, I took photos of multiple recipe books from different countries for #NationalPancakeDay
Kathryn Spindler
Co-Library Media Center Director
Bolingbrook High School
Bolingbrook, IL

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 8:47 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Twitter Qs

Hi, all!

I want to make sure I'm following relevant library/literature/edtech people on Twitter :). So, a few qs...

1. What's your Twitter handle?
2. Who are your favorites to follow?
3. Favorite hashtag(s)?

TIA and happy Friday!
Kelly

PS- if you get a request to follow from roberts_reads, that's me.

**********************
Kelly McGorray Roberts
Head Librarian, Glenbard East High School
Ph: 630-424-6693
Tw: @roberts_reads

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & ABUSE REPORTING:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by state and/or federal law.
If you are not the named recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this message or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the sender and delete this copy from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.  If you would like to report an inappropriate message that was sent to you
please forward the message to email at glenbard.org<mailto:email at glenbard.org>

Be Green Keep It On Screen - Do Not Print This Message

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message
in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Valley View Public
School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail has
been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.