[ISLMA-Share] Costumes

Fri Oct 21 09:41:55 CDT 2016

We didn't have a literary theme to our costumes last year, each of us just
let our inner nerd shine. We had: Juno, a superhero, school spirit wear
(which we do every Friday), Identity Theft, Joy from Inside Out, When Life
Gives You Lemons (she gave students Lemonheads instead), and Flo from
Progressive

[image: Inline image 1]

-Monica Fumarolo
Librarian, Lake Forest High School
Lake Forest, IL

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library