[ISLMA-Share] Signage for a new grouping?

Fri Oct 21 10:37:34 CDT 2016

Are you looking for a name for them? I've seen some books with a high image
count called "mixed media."

If you're looking for actual signage, I bought some great clip on signage
for our graphic novels from Demco. Pictures are attached.
​
 File_001.jpeg
<https://drive.google.com/a/cusd200.org/file/d/0B7wyjPH7Kzc7VTFGTXhuNTVHdjA/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 File_000.jpeg
<https://drive.google.com/a/cusd200.org/file/d/0B7wyjPH7Kzc7N3lXU0w0SWh2ejg/view?usp=drive_web>
​

*Angela Pigoni*
LLC Director
Wheaton North High School
630.784.7300 x8498

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm at a small middle school. I've decided to try pulling all graphic
> novels and similar type material into one area which - not counting Big
> Nate, James Patterson or Captain Underpants - is probably about 50 books
> and will all fit on one shelf. The other books I'm including have a high
> picture to word ratio but aren't true graphic novels. I'd like to have a
> sign marking the shelf and reflecting what's housed there. Any suggestions?
>

> --
> Donna Brockmeyer
> Media Clerk
> District 110, Grant and Illini

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.